André Gaudreault and Viva Paci are organizing a conference titled A Switched-on TV: The arts in the black and white of the cathode ray tube, that will be held from March 25 to 27, 2015 at the Cinémathèque québécoise (Montreal) during the International Festival of Films on Art (FIFA).
At the bottom of this post, you will find the call for papers and the form to complete a submission of your proposal no later than May 1, 2014 at the following address: email@example.com.
Six keynote speakers will participate in the conference :
– Deirdre BOYLE (New School for Public Engagement, NY)
– Gilles DELAVAUD (Université Paris 8)
– François JOST (Université Paris 3)
– Gilles MOUËLLIC (Université Rennes 2)
– William URICCHIO (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
– Siegfried ZIELINSKI (Universität der Künste Berlin)
The submission form can be found here