A reminder that the deadline for Master’s students to apply for the CGS competition is fast approaching; December 1st: http://www.concordia.ca/content/dam/concordia/offices/sgs/docs/funding/a-z-sources/CGS_Masters_Reference_Chart.pdf
- Open an account and complete an online application on the Research Portal, located on the NSERC website:https://portal-portail.nserc-gc.ca/s/login.aspx;
- Select an appropriate field of research and Concordia University as one of the proposed host organizations;
- Upload all official transcripts and research proposal to the online application system;
- Create a Canadian Common CV and link it to their application; and
- Invite two referees electronically so that he or she may upload their reference letters;
- Click submit by December 1st, 2016.
How to create a CGS Master’s CCV: http://www.concordia.ca/content/dam/concordia/offices/sgs/docs/funding/applications/tools-and-tips/How_To_create_a_CGS_M_CCV.pdf
Instructions for completing a SSHRC Master’s application: http://www.concordia.ca/content/dam/concordia/offices/sgs/docs/funding/applications/tools-and-tips/Application_Instructions_for_a_CGS_Masters_Award.pdf
You can also find information and tips on SSHRC in our Resources section.